Call the office at 1-434-582-2273 to schedule a Virtual Visit appointment. At this time, Liberty Mountain Medical Group is not accepting online scheduling for this type of appointment.
We are passionate about what we do
Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Manipulative Medicine
- Our specialists in Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine offer a unique approach to healthcare and work to support the body’s innate healing ability and considers contributions of mind, body and spirit.
- A thorough history intake and an evaluation of the musculoskeletal system provides our specialists with insight into each patient’s underlying health and physical function.
- A personalized treatment plan is developed according to each patient’s needs.
- Treatments involve Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Treatment (OMT), a series of gentle manual techniques, to restore proper joint alignment and improve mobility, circulation and nervous system function.
- OMT can help patients of all ages and backgrounds and is used to treat a wide range of clinical conditions including acute injuries, low back pain, headaches, ear and sinus conditions, asthma, COPD, menstrual disorders, neonatal feeding difficulties, colic, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Our Sports Medicine specialists are here to help with numerous injuries sustained in the context of exercise and athletic activities including acute and chronic symptoms that interfere with optimal exercise and athletic performance in sports activities for children, teenagers and adults.
- Our specialists perform concussion evaluation and management.
- Ultrasound techniques are used to aid in diagnosis and/or guide therapeutic injections.
- Sports medicine physicians are uniquely trained to evaluate and improve exercise performance, regardless of the level of athletic performance or competition.
Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Referral from a physician or primary healthcare provider is needed.
- Our endocrine specialists provide expert consultation and care for a wide range of conditions including thyroid disorders, adrenal diseases, pituitary conditions, parathyroid diseases, and hormonal issues surrounding menopause. Endocrinologists also evaluate and treat such conditions as osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Our diabetes specialists will evaluate your diabetes and develop a management and care plan that brings your diabetes into optimal control through diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and using medications tailored to your conditions and unique circumstances.
Behavioral Health Services
- Our specialists in Behavioral Health provide expert care and consultation to help individuals overcome behavioral and mental health challenges.
- Our clinical psychologist and psychiatrist use a team-based approach including medical students and residents to optimize the delivery of specialty care to patients and their families.
We participate with the following Insurance Providers
Aetna (No HMO Plans), Anthem, Cigna, Humana Medicare (No Commercial Plans), Medicare, Medicaid (Virginia Premier & Anthem Healthkeepers Plus), Piedmont Community Health Plan, Coventry Health Care (No Medicaid), United HealthCare, OptimaHealth (No Medicaid).